Some people collect model cars or antique coins, while others choose to indulge in extending their wine or beer collection. However, there comes a point when trying to fit 10 growlers of Kern Citra IPA in your fridge along with your case of Pliny the Elder won’t cut it – that’s where self storage comes in. Located in Crestline, 92325 in the Valley of Enchantment, Mountain Self Storage has been enchanting the mountain communities with their fantastic customer service and top of the line self storage units.
Mountain Self Storage’s site is fenced and lit, with professional management on-site. Furthermore, each unit has top of the line digital video surveillance and door alarms to provide thorough security and to give you peace of mind. We provide you with your own individual code for use with the controlled gate access system for secure entry from 8 am – 5 pm, 7 days a week.
Mountain Self Storage takes pride in their customer service. Our helpful storage experts are on site to help you. They can answer your questions ranging from what kind of payment plan is right for you, to helping you determine what size storage unit is best for your needs and budget. All major credit cards are accepted, as well as personal check and cash, so making a payment is easy. Furthermore, our E-commerce software gives you the convenience of accessing your account online, so you can pay your rent from the comfort of your own home. New customers can rent or reserve a storage unit online, and existing tenants can view account history and payment history through our secure connection with only a few mouse clicks.
We have the best prices in the area. With hundreds of units in a variety of sizes, you’ll be sure to find something to suit your storage needs. Visit our website Mountain Storage or call us at 909.338.7079.
Online businesses are great because you can virtually reach anyone worldwide and you don’t need a brick and mortar store. One of the downsides of running an online business is that you have to carry inventory and manage storage. While renting an office space is a good idea to house inventory, it can also be costly and a waste of space if your inventory is too small to fill the entire area. A cheaper alternative would be to check out the unit sizes we have available at “Mountain Storage”. I would suggest choosing a local self storage facility, as carrying inventory back and forth can be strenuous. We are located in beautiful Crestline, CA 92325.
Not only are storage units affordable, but they are usually paid for on a monthly basis, which makes it much easier for you to gauge whether you’ll need your storage unit that next month or not for extra inventory. Additionally, many self storage facilities offer a wide variety of sizing options, which is great if you only have a certain amount of inventory and need a particular sized unit. Furthermore, many self storage facilities have a controlled gate access system for secure entry. There is no need for you to worry about your items being stolen because with controlled gate accessibility, the only person who can get into your storage unit is you. Lastly, many self storage facilities offer climate controlled units, to protect against severe temperature changes and fight moisture, which will fully protect your inventory.
Clear out your home garage and check out our storage units now!
Summertime is around the corner, but for retail businesses, this means one thing: Fall Collection. Having worked in retail myself, I can tell you that beyond having seasonal appropriate clothing, clothing stores also get the next season’s collection in early and where do you think they’re going to store that extra inventory?
There comes a point where the back of the clothing store can no longer take all the extra retail in all those boxes and you have to find an alternative. As a retail business, if you transfer your extra inventory to another branch of your business, then your branch is losing money. A better suggestion for housing your extra inventory would be to check out the unit sizes available at “Mountain Storage“. We have a wide variety of storage units to fit the needs of large and small business. Our storage facility is conveniently located in Crestline, CA, 92325.
Storage units are convenient for retail business owners with extra inventory. This is because they are rented on a monthly basis, which makes it less costly for business owners who don’t know the amount of time they will need to house this extra inventory. Additionally, storage units come in a wide variety of sizes to suit your needs, so whether you’re housing a few boxes or a whole season’s worth of clothing, you have choices. Furthermore, many self storage units offer climate controlled storage units. Climate control protects against severe temperature changes and fights moisture, which will help to preserve your clothing.
Give those buckling shelves in your stock room a break and check out our storage units today!
As we approach summertime, countless 20 something year olds are wondering “what am I going to do with my belongings over the summer?” There is always the option of “Mom and Dad’s Storage Unit” aka the family garage or attic, however, what if you don’t have that choice? What if your mom and dad converted that garage into a new gym (now that you’re not around, they have time to exercise!) and you have no space for all of your acquired belongings? That’s where self storage units come in. Not only are self storage units affordable but they are convenient too.
Having a self storage unit would be great to store last year’s text books, seasonal clothing, old trophies and any other items that don’t fit within your dorm. If you can find a self storage facility located close to your college, you can easily go back and forth between your unit and your dorm room, saving you the long trip of driving to mom and dad’s house. Additionally, it’s your storage unit, so you can organize it any way you like and more importantly, mom is not going to come in and “re-arrange some things” so it looks cleaner.
Just a tip: if you find yourself on a student budget, you can always rent a storage unit with your friends/dorm-mate and split the costs.
If you opt to rent a storage facility, please keep this information in mind:
- Storage facilities, especially near large campuses, get booked fast as summer approaches, so make plans to reserve a unit well in advance.
- Do not just throw your items inside the storage unit. Properly organize your belongings in labeled boxes so that you have easy accessibility to what you need to find.
- Leave room in boxes of clothing for ventilation. Also, do not forget to wash your clothes after recovering them from the storage unit.
Check out your options for storage units at our storage facility: https://ecom.quikstor.com/mountainselfstorage/ShowAvailableUnits.aspx?action=rent
For me, the hugest pain of moving is not attaining boxes and packing all of my worldly possessions, but more so packing delicate items, specifically dishware; those china plates are fragile and will break easily. In order to protect your fragile items, I would suggest:
- Individually wrapping each plate like a present with a thick layer of bubble wrap
- Lining your boxes with a towel or a soft material to cushion your items
- If you do not have a soft towel or soft material, try using wads of crumbled newspaper instead
- Always place cups and glasses rim down
- When wrapping glasses, do not only wrap the outside of the glass but the interior as well; you want full protection
- Place dishes on their side and place smaller items inside of larger items for more storage space within your box
- Make sure your box is packed evenly and tightly, i.e. no large unfilled spaces within the box, no loose space for your items to slide everywhere
- Leave an inch or two of space towards the top of the box and then fill in this extra space with more padding (newspaper, foam, bubble wrap, a towel)
- For extra protection, you can also invest in Dish Pack Dividers. Dish Pack Dividers are exactly that, dividers with multiple columns and rows to isolate your dishes to protect them more. However, please wrap your items even if you’re using a Dish Pack Divider. You can find Dish Pack Dividers online or at your local hardware store.
Furthermore, once you do move your boxes of fragile items into storage, make sure to:
- Properly mark your boxes; I suggest using a different colored permanent marker for each type of dishware (red for cups, blue for plates, yellow for bowls)
- Be sure to move boxes you do not need access to, to the back of your unit and place your boxes with fragile items towards the front. If there is not enough space, place the boxes of fragile items on top of other boxes you know you will not need access to anytime soon.
Follow the tips above to successfully store your breakables. Happy wrapping!
Like anything in life, the more prepared you are, the better. Did you know the average individual wastes over 180 hours a year on disorganization? The 180 hours is spent looking for misplaced items. When it comes to storing your items, not only does organization help you better find your items, but it saves you money as well. Here are some tips for neatly organizing your storage unit:
- Labeling – Labeling is very important. There is nothing worse than having to go through a pile of boxes, taking out everything, just to find that one tiny thing you need. Furthermore, if you label your boxes, it takes less time out of your day to find the item.
- Correctly storing your boxes – When it comes to correctly storing your boxes, you should always place larger boxes on the bottom and smaller boxes on top. Make use of your storage space and neatly organize your boxes.
- Prioritize your storage unit – If you know you are not going to need those Christmas decorations for another year, place the box labeled “Christmas Decorations” towards the back or perhaps under all of the other boxes. Place more important necessary items in front or on top of the other boxes, that way you have easier access to them and once again, don’t need to spend countless hours searching through boxes
Lastly, making sure you choose the right unit size is important. Mountain Storage has several options and you can reserve your unit online! Check out our handy storage estimator or use our storage calculator to determine which size unit best fits your needs! http://mountainstorage.com/how_much_storage.html